Pulse First Aid is providing basic first aid training to individuals and companies in Ottawa, ON and the surrounding areas. Whether first aid certification is required by your workplace or you simply want to know how to react appropriately in emergency situations, our WSIB-approved CPR, AED, and first aid courses can help.
- First Aid Training: We offer courses in basic first aid, standard first aid, and emergency first aid, as well as recertification programs for those who want to renew their Standard First Aid Certification. All of our first aid courses come with full CPR Level C and AED certification.
- AED Certification: This course trains individuals in the proper use of Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs). In addition to AED use, this course includes a review of adult CPR procedures and management of emergency situations. Once received, AED certification is valid for one year.
- CPR Certification: We offer three separate CPR training courses, in accordance with the Red Cross' three levels of CPR certification: Level A, Level C, and Level HCP.
- Level A: Adult CPR techniques
- Level C: Child and infant CPR techniques
- Level HCP: Advanced CPR techniques for health care providers such as nurses, doctors, paramedics, and first responders